Advanced Steel Fabrications has an extensive range of capabilities, these include:
Quality Assurances & Accreditation
- Advanced Steel Fabrications is certified to meet AS/NZS ISO9001:2008 Quality Management Systems.
- We can provide a variety of reporting documents, including MDRs, ITPs, Quality Plans, SCurves.
- We comply with the National Code of Practice for the Building and Construction Industry and
Commonwealth Government Implementation Guidelines.
- We are registered with InSkill SA.
- We hold a current SA Building Work Contractors Licence – No: BLD 171812
We are registered with Workcover (SA) – Employer No: E 182617096.
Non Destructive Testing
- All NDT is outsourced to a NATA endorsed inspection company.
- DNF 1050 with 3 high speed drill heads which travel 2 dimensionally while work piece is firmly held by vices with a maximum capacity 1025 mm x 500 mm.
- DS400, which is fully automatic combined unit with 3 face drills and a circular saw. This will automatically cut and drill various structural profiles. Ideally suited for small section sizes.
- GTA 7010 dedicated saw line. This is a high speed cutting unit with a capacity to cut up to 1020 wide x 660 high. This unit is ideally suited for large member section and bundle cutting. Daito CSD2-1050 Drill & GTR –5010CNC Dual Mitre Bandsaw Line System with in feed and out feed tables with an inbuilt scribing marking unit with the ability to process up to 1050mm.
- Daito Hypertherm high performance plasma coping robot with a 700mm capacity this is a six axis robot which produces quality bolt holes, cutting and an endless array of copes the unit is remarkably fast, accurate and smooth.
- RGS CNC Punching & shearing line for angle profiles with the ability to punch holes from 5mm – 32mm diameter.